Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 4340
SWOT Analysis of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China ICBC
Banking and finance
One of China's 'Big Four' state-owned commercial banks
Merchant and Personal Banking
Enterprise and individual investors
Complete Banking and financial solutions
1. Strong client base, 18,000 outlets including over 100 overseas branches globally 2. Large network inside and outside China 3. Emphasis on social causes
4. Has over 3,50,000 employees 5. It is said to be the largest bank in the world by profit and market capitalization 6. Services to 3.6 million corporate clients and 200 million individual customers through 16,000 outlets across China
1. Lack of global presence as compared to other banks
1. Growing Forex market 2. Global Asset management 3. Expanding operations to other countries
1. Stringent economic policies world over 2. Highly competitive environment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC). The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.