Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1013
SWOT Analysis of Blackstone Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Private Equity and Investment Banking
Global investment and advisory firm
Investors and Clients looking to invest
Firms looking for financial services, private equity, etc.
Leader in the fastest growing asset management segment
1. Brand equity of the brand name 2. Advanced and superior technology gives them an upper hand over the competitors 3. Customer loyalty is an advantage for the brand 4. Sheer size of Blackstone with over 1500 financial analysts and experts
5. The company has made significant investments in big companies
6.It has expertise in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Investment Management, Asset Management
1. Criticism of the brand due to self-dealing, which caused a lot of trouble
2. Limited diversified product mix as compared to other traditional asset management firms
1. Volcker rule restricting large banks’ ability to invest in alternative assets, reducing competition 2.International market expansion 3. New products and services
1. Economic fluctuations and a weak economy 2. Intense competition 3.Regulation to oversee private equity and hedge funds
4. Substitutes- Alternate investing possibilities
1.Goldman Sachs 2.Kohlberg Kravis & Co. 3.Bain Capital LLC
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Blackstone Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.