Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 370
SWOT Analysis of Cattles with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and financial services
Financial Services since 1927
Loans to "sub-prime" customers
People rejected Credit by more mainstream lenders
The company offers loans to "sub-prime" customers who are often refused credit by more mainstream lenders such as high-street banks
1. Can get higher rate of interests from sub-prime customers 2. Increasing market 3. Stringent norms and automated credit rating leading to more
4. It was listed on the London Stock Exchange and FTSE 250 Index
1. Industrial restructuring can create long-term joblessness and load non payment
2. The recession and housing market slump of the early 1990s left hundreds of thousands of people
1. Expanding market and available space for competitor 2.More mergers and acquisitions possible in this sector 3. The provision of specialist services well adapted to the changing nature of contemporary social and economic conditions
1. Risky Consumers 2. Stringent Government Regulations 3. Pawnbrokers, moneylenders and loan sharks
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cattles. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.