Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 719
SWOT Analysis of Invesco with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking & Financial Services
Explore intentional investing with Invesco
Global investing advisor
Households and firms
Households and firms in need of financial services
Helping Investors Worldwide achieve their financial objectives
1. Global presence, on-ground presence in around 20 countries 2. With 750 dedicated investment professionals, serving clients in more than 150 countries 3. The geographical spread allows the company to lower the risk by investing in assets across the world with lower correlations 4. Varied product portfolio including invest management, real estate, bank loans, quantitative equity etc.
5. Founded in 1935 and currently has over 6000 employees working worldwide
6. It product portfolio includes Investment management: real estate, distressed investing, bank loans, quantitative equity, fundamental equity, Fixed income, hedge funds etc
1. Increasing rates of interests 2. Intense competition means limited margins and lower market share
1. Newer products and services 2. Strengthening global foothold
3. Expansion into newer territories and more marketing
1. External business risks 2. Intense competition can decline operations 3.Fluctuations in global economy
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Invesco. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.