Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 370
SWOT Analysis of Borsa Italiana with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
London Stock Exchange Group plc.
Banking and Financial Services
Italy’s main stock exchange
Institutional and wealthy individual investors who invest in derivatives, government bonds, non-convertible bonds etc.
Borsa Italiana has managing responsibility for Italy's derivatives markets (IDEM and MIF) and its fixed income market (MOT)
1. Manages 130 national and international brokers 2. After hours session helps trading of financial instruments after daytime session closes 3. Most of the world’s luxury brands trade on Borsa Italiana 4. 300+ companies are listed on Borsa Italiana with market cap of approx $700 billion 5. Founded in 1808, it is one of the oldest stock exchanges in the world and the biggest one in Italy 6. Drop in oil and weak euro have increased performance of companies listed on Borsa Italiana
1. Bad performance of the stock exchange has direct implications on some of the biggest brands of the world 2. Economy of Italy depends upon the companies listed here
1. Blending agri-business and finance is the future for Italian businesses 2.Provide flexibility in terms of order size and transaction pricing
1. Fake goods industry is damaging the profits of many companies listed on Borsa Italiana
2. Fluctuating global economy and prices can affect operations
1.Euronext Amsterdam 2.Deutsche Borse Group 3.Frankfurt Stock exchange
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.