Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 463
SWOT Analysis of Henderson Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Client centric business model
Financial professionals, private investors and institutional investors
People or firms worldwide looking to invest in the market
Delivers sustain revenue growth over a period of time
1. Listed on London Stock exchange and is a constituent FTSE 250 Index 2. Global presence 3. Listed on Australian Securities Exchange as a member of S&P/ASX200 4. Corporate restructuring has improved their functioning
5. Close to 100o people employed in the company
6. Consistent acquisitions have strengthened its market position
1. Limited brand presence as compared to big players
2.Intense competition means limited market share and thin margins
1. More expenditure in brand promotional activities 2.Tackling inflation and recession in future 3.Surviving through this turmoil between England and European Union
1.Lagging behind competition 2.Eurozone crisis and other economic recessions 3.Changes in policies in BFSI sector
1.Barclays PLC 2.Legal and General Group PLC 3.Clerical Medical Investment Group Ltd.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Henderson Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.