Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 384
SWOT Analysis of Wachovia with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Finance
Together we will go far
One of the largest diversified financial services companies in the U.S.
Enterprise and Individuals who need financial help and advice
Large enteprises and high net worth individuals
Most extensive distribution system for financial services
1. Strong customer relations 2. Diversified financial service offerings 3. It was one of the largest providers of banking services in the U.S. 4. After getting acquired , got a strong brand name and better financial position
5. Presence of strong parent company
6. Acquisitions had strengthened its position
1. Lacked global recognition as compared to competitors
2. Involved in breaches and legal issues
1. Expansion in other countries 2. Capitalize on the strengths of parent brand
1. Changing government regulations
2. Recession and other Financial crisis
1. JP Morgan Chase & Co. 2.Prudential Financial 3.ING Group
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Wachovia. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.