Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 582
SWOT Analysis of Ulster Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Royal bank of Scotland Group
Help for what matters
One of the “Big Four” banks of Republic of Ireland
Businesses in Ireland
Small businesses, Startups to Established companies in various sectors
Premium financial services across diverse sectors
1. Employs 6000 employees, servicing close to 2 million personal and corporate clientele
2. Provides private banking for high net worth individuals 3. Retains right to issue banknotes 4. Sponsors Rugby teams, music festivals in Belfast and other businesses 5. CSR initiatives include Skills & Opportunities fund for improving the local community, Give A Day- employees are given a day off to help NGOs, The Prince’s Trust- help people from disadvantaged background etc.
6. Strong presence across the entire country
1. No major presence outside Ireland & Banks security establishment was criticized during the trial for destruction of old bank notes totaling GBP 900,000 2. Exposed to credit risk as Ulster Bank carries out a wide range of business activities
1. To tap potential in markets outside Ireland 2. GDP of Ireland will grow consistently which will result in more business for the bank
1. Economy of UK is recovering slower than expected 2. Presence of bigger global banks
3. Fluctuating global economic scenarios and instability in Europe
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ulster Bank. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.