Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 340
SWOT Analysis of HealthMarkets with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Blackstone Group, Goldman Sachs Capital Partners and DLJ Merchant Banking Partners
Strongly backed by prominent companies
Individuals and businesses
Technology-enabled health insurance marketplace delivering high-touch, customized health and supplemental insurance solutions
1. The company enjoys strong brand recognition in the industry owing to its presence since many decades
2. The company is well known for its broad range of products and services that caters to the needs of public and private sectors across the world.
3. The company boasts of a strong and dedicated workforce of 200+ employees in the US office with high standards of corporate governance
4. One of the most recognised insurance companies in the region
5. HealthMarkets owns The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of Tennessee, The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company, and HealthMarkets Insurance Company.
6. HealthMarkets Insurance Agency became the new consumer brand for the company's insurance agency, Insphere Insurance Solutions, Inc., which is licensed as an insurance agency in all US states and the District of Columbia
1. Intense competition means limited market share
2. Less diverse insurance business-there is a huge scope to add new insurance companies to its portfolio
1. Can tap into working class markets like some of its competitors
2.Introduce more products in line with the changing needs of customers
3. Acquiring new insurance companies to diversify its insurance business and hence reducing risk.
1.Changing govt regulations and financial crisis like recessions
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to HealthMarkets. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.