Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 295
SWOT Analysis of Kemper Direct with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Auto, Renters, Condo, and/or Homeowners Insurance
The Right Choice is Simple
The company recently revamped its marketing concept by merging the importance of customer service and technology in today’s insurance industry. They identify this new concept as “iMingle”.
Auto, Renters, Condo, and/or Homeowners
Focused with importance of customer service and technology in today’s insurance industry.
1. Presence in many states across the USA
2.It was earlier known as Unitrin Direct
3. Many years of experience in the industry gaining a huge brand value
4. Over 6 million+ policyholders
5. Strong ratings and robust financial position of the company
6. Other customer focused brands like iMingle and Teachers.com have boosted its image
1. Highly competitive market means limited market share
2. Susceptible to financial recession and economic fluctuations
1. Maximizing customer satisfaction by better handling of claims 2. Best customer service by employing well educated employee 3. Employee training programs so that they stay updated with the technology changes
4. Sensitization of employees towards problem/claim handling
5. Entry into new domains
1. Bad customer rating might lead to adverse effect in future sales because of negative word-of-mouth publicity by unsatisfied customers 2. Technology changes might influence the business operations 3. Losing business to its competitors
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.