Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 370
SWOT Analysis of Bridle Insurance with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Insurance & Leasing
It pays to take the Bridle Path
developed enviable and long standing relationships with lots of major UK insurers who specialize in these sectors
Commercial Insurance, Fleet insurance, personal insurance
Individuals and Businesses
Complete Insurance and financial solutions
1. Many years of experience as specialist brokers to the civil engineering plant and construction industries 2. Wide range of products categorized as consumer and corporate 3. Customized Insurance Solutions for customers 4. Customer centric and exceptional service that is nice, helpful and always present
5. Secured online Infrastructure
1. Lack of Global presence 2. The company has displayed a weakening combined ratio due to its inability to manage claims.
1. Expanding the business into global markets 2. Global partnerships and tieups can propel its brand image 3. Opportunities in the non-life segment of growing economies.
1. Increase in the intensity of competition in the environment 2. High number of natural disasters that can affect the company. 3. Increase in the number of frauds will lead to claims that will adversely affect the company.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bridle Insurance. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.