Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 427
SWOT Analysis of Carole Nash with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Care it deserves
As one of the UK’s leading motorcycle insurance brokers
Motor Insurance, personal accident insurance
Two-wheeler and four wheeler vehicle owners.
always dedicated to getting to know the riders better, and making sure their circumstances are reflected in the price they pay
1. Been in the business since 1985 2. The company is one of the largest providers of motorcycle insurance in the British Isles, with more than 300,000 policy holders 3. It was awarded an OBE for charitable services in the North West of England 4. Britain's Most Used Motorcycle Insurance Broker
5. Adaptable, customer focused and have creative marketing support in order to drive growth of sales
6. Have a strong track record built over years of providing private motor management to brokers
1. Still in the process of making itself an established Insurance company in other segments 2. Small branch base and limited global presence
1. Geographical expansion through partnerships, mergers, acquisitions and foreign investments 2. Scope of including wide range of offerings to cater to larger customer base 3. Mergers and acquisitions to widen product portfolio
1. Business growth and performance are strongly linked to economic cycles 2. Insurance frauds and competitive environment 3. Major climate changes are likely going to occur and such catastrophic events are going to affect the property and casualty insurers.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Carole Nash. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.