Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 628
SWOT Analysis of Chubb Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Commercial and speciality Insurance
Finance & Insurance
Never Compromise Integrity
Premier provider of executive protection insurance
Property and Casual Insurance, Life Insurance,
Individual and corporate customers, Retail businesses
Exemplary service, underwriting expertise and high financial-strength ratings.
1. Over 120 offices located in nearly 30 countries 2. Chubb was on Chicago Business "Best Places to Work" list 3. Various Corporate social responsibility activities 4. Huge capital spending on marketing
5. Diversified workforce with over 10,000+ employees
6. The company maintains a very strong and well established supply chain
1. Over reliance on the US market increases business risk 2. Not having a large international presence and Coverage available only in a few US states
1. Introduce more products in line with the changing needs of customers 2. Expanding into global markets 3. The global outlook for the insurance market is positive
1. Intense competition in the Insurance Market 2. The rise in incidents of fraud and defaults pose a threat to the insurance industry.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.