Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 394
SWOT Analysis of Combined Insurance with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Rich insurance history and the company’s legacy
General and Life Insurance
Tailor made Insurance products for wide customer base
1. Global presence due to merger with ACE 2. Operates in 50 countries with nearly 7000 employees 3. The company has products diversified from insurance to risk management services and is diversified geographically. 4. Invests heavily in CSR activities thereby building brand value
5. Customized insurance services based on needs and driving experience
1. Intense competition means limited market share 2. The company is exposed to certain amount of geographic diversification risk
1. The ageing population of the home market shows great opportunity for the company in terms of insurance products. 2. The company has opportunity in other emerging markets 3. Increasing workforce size can help grow the organization organically
1. The European market shows a slowdown decreasing the demand for the insurance products of the company 2. Unfavorable political scenario can affect operations 3. Economic fluctuations and recessions
1. American Income Life 2. Arruda Insurance Agency 3. Metlife 4. AIG Insurance 5. New York Life
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Combined Insurance. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.