Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 319
SWOT Analysis of Saffron Insurance Services with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Saffron Insurance Services Ltd.
Saffron Insurance Services Ltd
Home, Travel, Property, Motor & Pet insurance
Covers wide variety of insurance
People looking for Insurance
Covers wide variety of target group which includes home owners, car owners, property owners, motorbike owners, pet owners etc.,
Serving all the insurance needs(personal as well as commercial)
1. It is among the top 100 Independent Brokers supplement 2. Member of Brokerbilit; collectively places a huge sum of insurance premiums every year making it one of the largest and most influential Broking Groups in the UK.
3. Controls a strong gross written premium (GWP)
4.Excellent financial rating
5. Very well diversified business- covers wide fields of insurance
1. Completely diversified insurance business - No dominance in a particular insurance field
2. Highly competitive market means limited market share
1. Creating a stronger brand
2. Marketing is a must for this company to succeed in future as this is into many fields – people must be aware of this brand or else there is a chance that they might be prefer the industry giants in the specific fields
3. Leveraging the existing distribution network to increase the market share in individual insurance field- as right now, the giants enjoy the major share.
1. Might be losing market share completely in one/ few of the segments if enough awareness is not created among customers
2. Government regulations might affect the company’s operations badly
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Saffron Insurance Services. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.