Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 733
SWOT Analysis of Esurance with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Finance & Insurance
Insurance for the modern world
Raised by technology and majors in efficiency. Which saves us time and money
Individual & passenger vehicles owners
Operates solely through local independent agencies
1. Offering services to nearly 90 percent of the U.S. population in almost all states 2. Rated high on trust worthiness by customers 3. Esurance has more than 2,500 employees in many offices nationwide 4. Has been recognized by Fortune 500 for excellent financial performances
5. The company markets itself as an environment friendly company as compared to its competitors
1. Limited global marketing and awareness despite huge presence 2. Intense competition means limited market share
1. Creating innovative products and services 2. Expansion of non-life insurance 3. Expanding into further more number of countries
1. Dwindling profitability in the motor insurance sector 2. Highly competitive market 3. Continued erosion of market share.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Esurance. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.