Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 348
SWOT Analysis of GAINSCO with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Finance & Insurance
Are you driven?
They understand the diverse needs of customers and provide appropriate financial services to achieve optimal customer satisfaction.
Persons of age 20 or above and in the upper middle class or above income levels
Direct writer of personal insurance with auto, homeowners, personal excess liability and marine coverages
1. Exceptional Quality Service and maintains a loyal customer base 2. Online payment options and uses advanced technology 3. Service excellence and commitment to the people in the community 4. Operates through independent agents who are trustworthy and tailor the insurance policy to customer’s needs
5. Established in 1978 the company has strong creditability
1. Premium charged for the service which might not be affordable by all income groups 2. Undifferentiated products and services as compared to global players
1. Can leverage its credibility to include many new customers 2. More expansion through tie-ups 3. Can introduce more products to cater to a larger segment
1. Economic fluctuations and recessions 2. Increasingly aware and knowledgeable customer base, might be difficult to maintain loyalty as switching costs would be low 3. Competition from existing players and the increasing number of small players in the insurance industry
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.