Enterprise and Individuals who are seeking financial help and advice
Middle income group and High net worth individuals
A retail investment group which avoids direct financial exposure to policy holders funds and liabilities
1. More than 2,000 Encompass independent agents in 40 states 2. Strong premiums add to the brand value 3. The company has developed a proprietary database of underwriting and pricing which helps the company to price risks and cross sell products effectively 4. Experts in auto, home, business insurances along with investment and retirement services
5. Strong backing of parent company
1. The company is highly dependent on its domestic market for its revenues.
2. Suffered heavy losses due to the participation in the bond exchange program in the private sector without analyzing the risks involved.
1. Can reap more benefits by becoming a Public Company 2. Expansion through tie-ups and collaborations can enhance services 3. Acquisitions would help diversify and increase customer reach
1. The increase in the consolidation in the reinsurance industry is likely to pose a threat in terms of intensifying of the competition. 2. The increase in the natural disasters and catastrophic events can cause a trouble to the underwriting profitability of the company.
1. AXA 2. Surety & Title Insurance 3. Metlife 4. AIG
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.