Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 874
SWOT Analysis of NFU Mutual with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
NFU Mutual Insurance Society Limited
Banking & Insurance
It’s about time
A leading Insurance company in UK
Life, Motor and General Insurance
Urban and Rural customers
Complete Insurance and financial solutions
1. It has over 3000 offices and over 5,000 staff and agents spread across the UK 2. Enjoys a close relationship with the National Farmers Union (NFU) 3. Strong presence in UK 4. NFU Mutual has strong financial solvency
5. Over 3500 people are employed in the organization
6. It has offerings like Life, General, Pensions and Investments
1. Limited market share as compared to the global leaders in the industry 2. Marketing effort very limited and has a great potential to reach to more people/businesses.
1. Work with the customer to understand their needs and through product innovation 2. Expansion through tie-ups and collaborations can enhance services 3. Can leverage its credibility to include many new customers
1. Competition from existing and new insurance players 2. Entry of new NBFCs in the sector 3. Growing competition and lower profitability
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to NFU Mutual. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.