Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 392
SWOT Analysis of PEMCO with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
PEMCO Insurance Company
We're A Lot Like You. A Little Different
owned by our customers – not stockholders – so we serve you
Auto, Home and Boat Insurance
Middle and High income groups
local company dedicated to Northwest residents
1. PEMCO is the Northwest’s largest local personal-lines insurer, providing auto, home, boat, life insurance to general public. 2. PEMCO has earned several awards for its marketing campaigns 3. PEMCO has grown from premiums significantly 4. Diverse portfolio suiting the requirements of its customers
1. Intense competition means limited market share 2. The company is not well diverse in terms of geographic locations and hence exposed to geographic risks
1. .Geographical expansion – Europe market can be penetrated 2. Market penetration in Asian growth markets 3. The growing insurance market poses a great opportunity for the company to grow.
1. Financial services industry are hugely dependent on economic cycles and government regulations 2. Financial services industry are plagued by cases of fraud 3. Competition in the mortgage insurance industry may affect the earnings of the company.
1. Newyork Life Insurance 2. Globe Life Insurance 3. Prudential Life Insurance
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to PEMCO. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.