committed to the highest standards of business ethics and good governance
1. Sun Life ranks on the Forbes Global 2000 list and also Fortune 500 list
2. Sun Life Financial has a strong presence in investment management with strong assets under management operating in a number of countries
3. It has expertise in life insurance, asset management and pension
4. The company’s strong and increasing capital strength has made it resilient to the market developments with a strong balance sheet
5. Strong legacy since 1865
6. International operations in more than 15 countries
1. The company is highly dependent on the American market for generating its profits 2. Weaker cost structure as compared to competitors
1. The ageing population in the American market poses a huge opportunity for the retirement market. 2. The company has been focusing on its core businesses in order to avoid any fluctuations in the financial markets affecting it. 3. The company finds great opportunity in the Chinese and Indian insurance market
1. There is an increase in strictness in the regulatory compliance and complexity in the US market leading to increase in costs. 2. The subprime crisis has resulted in a low policy interest rate environment. 3. There is going to be a likely increase in competition for capital for the company due to Solvency II adoption.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.