Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 430
SWOT Analysis of QBE with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
QBE Insurance Group Limited
Strengths, Endurance and Brilliance in the services offered
General Insurance and Reinsurance Services
covers both firms and individuals
institution that for more than 127 years has played a significant part in Australian commercial history
1. It has 17000 employees in 38 countries worldwide. 2. QBE Insurance Group Limited is Australia's largest global insurer 3. QBE is the official insurance partner of England Rugby. 4. QBE was ranked among the world's top general insurers
5. Sponsorship of various events has enhanced its brand image
1. Limited reach of the brand and low market share due to intense competition 2. The company apart from poor online presence also demonstrates weak customer service.
1. Growing demand, can offer new products and services 2. New acquisitions to increase its reach 3. Global expansion into other countries can boost revenues
1. Bad economy and economic fluctuations and slowdowns can be a threat to the company. 2. Global economy competition 3. The company is exposed to certain amount of political risk that can affect the company’s operations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to QBE. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.