Royal Liver Assurance SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 399
SWOT Analysis of Royal Liver Assurance with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Royal Liver Assurance
Royal London Group
Insurance and Pension Products
Wide range of products and services offered that suit the unique needs of a customer
Life, motor and General Insurance
Individuals and Businesses
Royal London it simply means doing business the right way
1. Royal Liver Assurance employs around 900 people, has approximately 3.5 million policies 2. Royal Liver Assurance expanded to cover the whole of Ireland and the UK. 3. Achieved 5 stars for Excellent Service for six years running Best for Service 4. 5 star award for online service in Life & Pensions category for eight years running
5. The group has solid capitalization, disciplined underwriting focus and leverages on sophisticated predictive analytic modeling tools for providing best service possible
1. Operations are very less as compared to bigger insurance global brands 2. Marketing and brand awareness is limited
1. Improve transparency by including more information on the website 2. Introduce more products as per changing customer’s needs 3. Cross selling through financial services such as banking
1. Rapidly evolving markets, changing customer needs and challenging economic times 2. Competition from existing and many new small players.
1. AON Plc 2. Aflac Incorporated 3. .UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Royal Liver Assurance. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.