Knights of Columbus SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 409
SWOT Analysis of Knights of Columbus with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Knights of Columbus
Knights of Columbus
Making a difference for Life
Security Assured, a promise made by KofC that is kept for more than 130 years
Life, annuity and group products
Working professionals and Families
To be the most trusted life insurer by enhancing the future with innovative products and services.
1. The company has a strong workforce of employees in the United States working on values of integrity, teamwork and performance excellence 2. The company has an extensive geographic reach that helps the group diversify its business risk. 3. Unquestionable integrity and expertise in the field 4. De centralized method of operations – local brands are effective and strong
5. Strong legacy since 1882 adds to the brands creditability
1. The company has been showing a decreasing trend in its revenues and profits 2. The company has indulged in litigations that has affected the credit ratings of the group
1. International presence can boost the business of the company 2. The group has been undergoing a strategic restructuring initiative that poses an opportunity. 3. Cross selling through financial services such as banking
1. Economic downturn and government policies 2. Financial services industry are hugely dependent on economic cycles and government regulations 3. Continued erosion of market share
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Knights of Columbus. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.