Independence Blue Cross SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 362
SWOT Analysis of Independence Blue Cross with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Independence Blue Cross
Independence Blue Cross Ltd.,
Finance & Banking
The best insurance company serving independent agents
Individual life and health insurance
Individuals and institutional
Offers a wide range of life and health insurance products
1. Leading health insurance organization in southeastern Pennsylvania 2. Serves close to 10 million people in many US states and the District of Columbia 3. Employing more than 7,000 people, the company offers a wide variety of health plans 4. Its network of health care providers includes nearly 200 hospitals and more than 40,000+ physicians
5. Providing a collaborative space to support innovation in Philadelphia and in the industry
1. Less operations and brand awareness compared to international players 2. Highly competitive market and economic instability means low margins
1. Growing health insurance market 2. Improving negative perception among people which will lead to better reviews in the future. 3. New emerging markets
1. Might lose the market share if proper action is not taken to tackle with the competitors. 2. Regulatory changes might adversely affect firm’s operations 3. Economic situation and government policies have a direct impact on the firm’s performance.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.