Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 329
SWOT Analysis of Health-On-Line with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
AXA Life Insurance
simplicity and transparency for consumers
Healthcare and Personal Insurance
Individual and institutional , Personal and corporate
the leading provider of individual and group life insurance, annuity and accident & health insurance
1. Part of the AXA Group of businesses, who have been around for nearly 75 years
2. Health-on-Line were awarded Gold Trusted Merchant Status
3. For the last two years running we have also been recognised as the Best Online Healthcare Provider by the Your Money Awards,
4. Extremely strong brand, Capital strength and access to funding through global markets
1. Limited geographical reach & expansion of non-life insurance 2. The company is highly reliant on the independent and non-exclusive insurance agents
1. Improvements to cost control and business systems with optimization of the investment portfolio 2. The rising healthcare costs can lead to an increase in demand for health insurance 3. The excess and surplus markets are likely to pose many opportunities for growth of the company.
1. The changes in the legislative and judicial framework can affect the way the business works. 2. Volatile financial markets and low interest rates. 3. The industry of US insurance is exposed to the Eurozone turmoil which is affecting the business.
1. Ace Insurance Services 2. American Income Life 3. Arruda Insurance Agency
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.