Royal Bank of Canada SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 4571
SWOT Analysis of Royal Bank of Canada with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Royal Bank of Canada
RBC Financial Group
Banking and Financial Services
Create a bright future for your business
Strive to have a positive economic, environmental and social impact and to provide responsible leadership.
Institutional investors, Individual investors and enterprises
Institutional investors, Individual investors and enterprises looking for retail banking or financial services.
Pioneer in banking, insurance, capital markets, investing and wealth management activities.
1. The bank serves seventeen million clients and has 80,100 employees worldwide. 2. Strong reputation:listed as the largest Canadian company by revenue and market capitalization by The Globe and Mail[ 3. Spread across the globe:operations in Canada, the United States, and 51 other countries. 4. Diverse workforce: employs around 68,480 people.
5. Strong financials reflected in the financial statements.
1. Limited global popularity as compared to a few other banks as it is operations are mainly in Canada and US 2. Depended on volatile financial market. 3. RBC has been had issues and controversies (such as discrimination issue in US, financing of oil sand bitumen extraction, Ottawa branch firebombing, etc).
1. Geographical expansion through mergers, acquisitions and partnerships. 2. Increase in offerings to cater larger base of customer.
3. Setting up operations in south-east Asia to leverage on the growing economies
1.Vancouver area's housing market is vulnerable to a bust. 2. Impacted by regulatory and legal changes across the nation. 3. Facing intensive competition.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Royal Bank of Canada. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.