Mizuho Financial Group SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1322
SWOT Analysis of Mizuho Financial Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mizuho Financial Group
Mizuho Financial Group Inc
One MIZUHO: Building the future with you
‘Mizuho’ aims to become "the most trusted financial institution"
Institutional and individual clients
Large, medium and small institutions and individual clients
The bank, working with customers to help them build a brighter future
1. The only bank to have branches across all the provinces of Japan serving 26 million Japanese households and 90000 SME customers 2. Financials like Dividend Yield and Payout ratio (TTM) are greater than industry and sector average 3. In terms of market capitalization, Mizuho is one of the top in Japan and the world 4. Employs more than 68,000 people in 30 countries
1. Global exposure is limited as compared to a few other major banks 2. Strong competition from existing players makes it difficult to increase market share
1. Tie up with South Africa’s Standard Bank will help in expansion and growth of business in African continent 2.High growth in overseas loan balances will help in tapping foreign clients
3. Expanding overseas network could reduce dependence on the domestic market
1. Weak loan demand in Japan, creating a major trouble for Japanese banks 2.Volatile economic conditions in Japan will have effect on the banks
3.Low manufacturing and industrial growth rate in Japan will have significant effect on the Japanese banks
1. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) 2.Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG)
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mizuho Financial Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.