Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1116
SWOT Analysis of BM&F Bovespa with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
The New Exchange
Listing of more than 500 companies in the trade market
Individual investors, insurance and mutual funds
Individuals, enterprise looking to invest in securities and financial instruments of such nature
Eight largest stock exchange of the world
1. One of the largest stock exchanges in the world 2. Listing of shares of some of the robust companies of the world. 3. Rise in Brazil economy would propel growth of the stock exchange, attracting more investments. 4. Long standing strategic partnership with CME Group continues to bring new benefits to both companies' customers.
5. Apprising the stakeholders on a regular basis: BM&F Bovespa reports a month on month fall in derivative volumes.
1. Volatile share market and financial scenarios 2. Dependent on currency valuation of foreign nations. As a result the decision making is catch-22 situation 3. Having too many companies may make consolidation a difficult task
1. Growth in Asia can be leveraged by forging partnerships in Asian market. 2. New trading systems and offerings can bring more revenues. 3. Diversification on geographic scale through merger and acquisitions.
1. Investments can be pulled off during economic crisis, which may lead to cash dry up. 2. Threat from global competitors.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.