Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2675
SWOT Analysis of Investec Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Out of the ordinary
Strong brand image through sponsorships in various sports such as rugby, horse racing, football and other activities.
Enterprises and investors
Small enterprise looking for leasing and individual investors
Asset management and micro lending firm
1. Global presence through acquisitions and investments in growing business avenues. 2. Strong commitment by borrowers in South African financial market helps the company to have easy lending. 3. The asset management has witnessed a consistent organic growth since inception
4. Wide range of capabilities to have flexibility in offering array of client range solutions 5. Operates primarily in South Africa, the United Kingdom, Australia and Ireland through over 0ver 6000 employees globally
1. Lack of presence on emerging economies 2. Dependence on only a few countries for its operations is risky during fluctuating financial scenarios
1. Scope of growth through launch new offerings(for example Investec GSF Contrarian Equity Fund, FT). 2. Growth in the pension funds industry can bring business to the organization.
1. Volatilty in bond and equity market. 2. Looming economic crisis in Europe. 3.Attrition of experienced leaders from the organization
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.