Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2627
SWOT Analysis of NYSE Euronext with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Powering the exchanging world
Offerings such as cash equities, futures, options, exchange-traded products (ETPs), bonds, market data, and commercial technology solutions
Individual and institutional investors
Individual and institutional investors interested in investing in securities
Only exchange operator in the S&P 100 index.
1. Wider reach: Spanning multiple asset classes and six countries. 2. Array of offerings: Company's exchanges include the New York Stock Exchange, Liffe, Euronext and NYSE Arca. 3. Manages the leading European derivatives exchange by value of trading. 4. Diversity in offerings: More than 8,000 listed issues (which includes 90% of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and 80% of the S&P 500).
5. Inorganic growth through strategic acquisitions 6. NYSE Euronext's brand marketing, including advertising, marketing communications, event management, and market research 7. NYSE magazine provides information and has high popularity amongst investors
1. Contagion effects of financial crisis in the European NYSE Euronext markets. 2. Contingent on volatile market 3. Challenge of monitoring the listed companies as their number grows on a gigantic scale
1. Geographic diversification through mergers and acquisitions. 2. Scope of listing large global organization and reaping active customer involvement through healthy stock performance.
1. Blocking of the Deutsche Boerse merger by EU turning to be a roadblock in expansion. 2. Sensetive to cascading effect of global economy.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.