Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 910
SWOT Analysis of Industrivarden with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Building ownership activities (vardeskapande aktivit agande)
Some of the largest holdings include Handelsbanken, Sandvik, SCA, Ericcson, SSAB, AB Volvo and Skanska.
Firms looking for investment capital
Firms looking to raise capitals through investments/share holdings.
Leading investment company in the Nordic region
1. Huge workforce: More than 375,000 employees across the globe. 2. With its rich experience in active ownership, it has a unique position in creating long-term value in listed Nordic companies. 3. Largest shareholders in global recognized brands (such as Ericcson, SCA and Volvo). 4. Achieving organic growth through diversified offerings on domestic scale.
1. Complicated ownership structure: Many small owners and several of its own holdings also owned shares in Industrivärden
2. Volatile market risking abrupt losses: The stock market decline hit hard when both the company's shareholding had declines in price
1. Scope of global expansion through strategic mergers, acquisitions and investments 2. Chance to further on a domestic scale by investing in more companies
1. There is a scarcity of investment grade issuance and these firms can easily take advantage of the favorable environment 2. Looming economic crisis in Europe can percolate to Nordic countries causing huge losses to the company
3. Highly impacted by change in regulations and legislations
1.Investor AB 2.L E Lundbergforetagen AB 3.Ledstiernan AB
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.