Irish Life and Permanent SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1192
SWOT Analysis of Irish Life and Permanent with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Irish Life and Permanent
Irish Life Assurance/Irish Permanent Building Society/Trustee Savings Bank
Banking and Financial Services
More options for your future
Ireland’s largest life assurance company
Enterprise and individuals interested in financial services
Enterprise and individuals looking for investing in insurance, managing their wealth and retail banking
Institution specializing in life and pensions, asset management and retail banking.
1. Strong market positions in life and pensions, asset management and retail banking 2. Backing of government: The government has 99 percent stake in the company 3. Balanced distribution network: Products and services are distributed through a wide range of channels including bank branches, independent intermediaries and brokers, the Irish Life sales-force and directly to customers. 4. Has a wide presence in UK and has a workforce of over 5,000
1. Risk of suffering from political intervention, as government is the owner 2. Dependent on volatile market: The financial market is always filled with uncertainties and speculation introduces contingency 3.Limited global presence compared to some other European banks
1. Geographical expansion through partnerships, mergers, acquisitions and foreign investments 2. Scope of including wide range of offerings to cater to larger customer base
1. Limited by change in regulations and legislations 2. Intense growing competitions
3. Risk of losing credit rating owing to financial crisis in Ireland
1.EBS Building Society 2.FBD Holdings 3.Irish Nationwide Building Society
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Irish Life and Permanent. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.