Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1201
SWOT Analysis of Van Lanschot with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
F. van Lanschot Bankiers nv
Banking and Financial Services
Ervaar het verschill (Experience the Difference)
The oldest independent bank in the Netherlands
Individual and institutional investors
High net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and institutional investors looking for investment in financial security
In the corporate sector, the bank focuses on services to entrepreneurs, to meet the private as well as the professional needs of business owners and managers. In the institutional market, Van Lanschot particularly focuses on comprehensive fiduciary investment solutions.
1. Focused customer segment has lead to booming business. 2. Leveraging Information and Communication technology through partnerships with industry leaders such as IBM 3. Active sponsorships leading to growing brand presence 4. Solid profile while investing continuously to improve the service quality 5. Some of its man subsidiaries are Kempen & Co NV, Van Lanschot België NV, Van Lanschot Bankiers (Curaçao) NV, Van Lanschot Bankiers (Luxembourg) SA, F. van Lanschot Bankiers (Schweiz) AG
1. Geographically concentrated business, thus limiting the mitigation of global risk 2. Dependent on volatile market, which attaches risk to the company 3. Limited expansion globally to other countries
1. Global expansion through partnerships, mergers and acquisitions. 2. Increasing customer base by introducing more offerings.
3. The Dutch parliament has reached a surprising budget breakthough which will see the country bring down the budget deficit to around 3% of its gross domestic product in 2013.
1. Circling European crisis can adversely affected the operations and profit margin. 2. Prone to regulator and regal changes. 3. Increasing competitor pressure: Increasing new entrants and global players proves a threat to ward off from conquering the market position of the company(Van Lanschot).
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.