1. Strong history since its inception in 1801 2. Robust technology: Offer participants with real time services 3. Expanding marketing leadership from England to Europe by series of mergers an acquisitions(such as Borsa Italiana, MTS, Turquoise) 4. A huge market capitalization makes it one of the top five stock exchanges in the world
5. 2,900+ companies from over 60 countries listed on exchange.
6. Over 400 firms, mainly investment banks and stockbrokers, are members of the London Stock Exchange.
7. Offers wider array of financial instrument to investors
1. Directly coupled with the economy of Europe, thus attracting higher risk. 2. A small technical glitch can have a major impact on the finance of the nation. 3.Large institution need lots of manpower and manual intervention to sustain the business model
1. Growth by expanding participating companies 2. Diversification of risk at global scale through strategic expansion
1. Threat of competitors: Attempts of failed takeovers in past cannot rule out the possibility of takeover. 2. Highly impacted by regulatory and legal changes due to cascading effect of financial market performance.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.