Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2017
SWOT Analysis of Rural Electrification Corporation Limited with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
Government of India
Banking and Financial Services
Endless energy. Infinite possibilities.
Leading public Infrastructure Finance Company in India’s power sector.
State Electricity Boards, State Government Departments and Rural Electric Cooperatives
State Electricity Boards, State Government Departments and Rural Electric Cooperatives looking for financing rural electrification projects.
Facilitate in formulation of schemes, loan sanction and disbursement and implementation of schemes by the concerned SEBs/State Power Utilities.
1. Strong financial backing: A Government Enterprise 2. Building reputation: Company among the top 500 Global Financial Services brands 3. Recognized a Navratna company, which gives it autonomy to drive its growth 4. Accorded hightest safety ratings by CRISIL, FITCH and CARE 5. Provides loans to Central/ State Sector Power Utilities, State Electricity Boards, Rural Electric Cooperatives, NGOs and Private Power Developers 6. Offers services like investment and private banking, asset management
1. Susceptible to political intervention
2. Pressure of paying consistent dividends due to government being the major shareholder
1. Plans to undertake rural electrification programs in other countries
2. Expansion through mergers, acquisitions and investments and other entities
1. Lenders defaulting on loans. Big defaults are costly to the company as they put pressure on profit margin 2. Lag in time of structuring deals due to environmental(such as political, social, economic, technical, legal, etc) factors 3. Affected by regulatory and legal changes
1.Power Finance Corporation Ltd 2.Infrastructure Development Finance 3.IFCI Ltd
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Rural Electrification Corporation Limited. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.