Leading bank that provides banking services via mobile devices.
1. One of the top 5 banking group funded by private Spanish capital. It includes several banks, brands, subsidiary and holding companies spanning the whole range of financial business. 2. Leading position in remote banking via mobile devices. 3. It also provides a customer care service via Facebook and Twitter, being the only Spanish bank to attend to its customers 24 hours a day, every day of the week through these channels. 4. Banco Sabadell is also the only bank in Europe to allow cheques to be deposited via mobile phone, with its InstantCheck application
5. It has a network of 1,300+ offices employing a total of 10,000 staff.
6. Banco Sabadell is the only Spanish bank with ISO 9001 certification for all its global processes and the Gold Seal from the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
1.Dependence on the Spanish market 2. Intense competition in the banking sector from other leading banks
1.Commercial offers via Social Media 2.Financing of vineyards 3. Finance to small entrepreneurs for building a self sufficient economy
4. Financing of Carbon footprint valuation companies
5. Expansion into growing economies
1. EU problems 2.Spain’s Public debt to GDP ratio is reason for concern 3.Foreign banks that have better technology, more assets and a global footprint.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.