Bank Central Asia SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2392
SWOT Analysis of Bank Central Asia with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bank Central Asia
Banking and Financial Services
By Your Side
They understand the diverse needs of customers and provide appropriate financial services to achieve optimal customer satisfaction.
People who want to invest money
Transactional banking users
BCA continues to strengthen its tradition of good corporate governance, full compliance with regulations, sound risk management and the commitment to its customers both as a transactional bank and an institution for financial intermediation.
1. Among top 50 list of Asia Pacific’s largest public companies
2. Has a Hot-standby disaster recovery data centre some 200 kilometres from its Jakarta headquarters. 3. A major Asia Pacific bank, and regarded as a regional leader in internet and mobile banking. 4. PT. Bank Central Asia Tbk(BCA) is the largest financial services company in Indonesia with nearly 900 domestic branch offices and over 7,500 ATM locations.
5. The bank posted increase in profits regularly
6. Offering both personal and business products and services, BCA is regarded as a regional leader in banking and financial services technology. It provides customers with savings accounts, current accounts, credit cards, and car loans – and a choice of online banking, mobile banking, and 24/7 telephone banking through its Halo BCA service.
7. Typically customer transactions number up to nine million per day.
1.Limited global presence as its dependent on Indonesia 2. Needs more branch presence to tap the potential of Indonesia
1. Rural banking penetration 2. More penetration in the rural and semi urban areas 3. Financial Advisory services for all the customers
4. Expansion into growing economies
1. Decline in growth rate of the country. 2. Foreign banks entering the country business. 3. Other competitor banks having wide business portfolios.
1. PT PAN Indonesia Bank Tbk. (Panin Bank) 2.PT Bank Antardaerah (Bank Antardaerah) 3.PT Bank ArthaGrahaInternasionalTbk. (BAG)
4. PT Bank ANZ Indonesia, formerly PT ANZ Panin Bank
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.