Banque Saudi Fransi SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1481
SWOT Analysis of Banque Saudi Fransi with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banque Saudi Fransi
Banque Saudi Fransi
Banking and Financial Services
Most preferred Bank in Saudi Arabia (Mission)
Personalized partnership with all its customers, gaining loyalty through recognized banking expertise, quality of service, as well as innovative and customized financial solutions.
People with national and international banking needs.
Families and Corporates
Banque Saudi Fransi is a full service commercial bank serving the local and international banking needs of its clients. It is a leading provider of comprehensive financial services and products in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other markets.
1. Approx 2500 employees in the organization 2. They have over 100 branches located in the major cities of the Kingdom, including 18 Ladies Sections, 6 FransiConnections (Self Service Branches). 3. They have 400+ ATMs and 5000+ Point of Sale (P.O.S.)
4. First Bank in the Kingdom to deploy a self-administrated systems security solution.
5. First Bank in the Kingdom to deploy a comprehensive security monitoring solution.
6. One of the kingdom’s top 5 bank by market capitalization.
1. The bank is highly profitable but it is in an increasingly competitive environment. 2. The fluctuation price of oil and the high government spending affect the economy significantly. 3. Are subject to geo-political and domestic security threats
1. It can launch dollar-denominated Islamic bonds. 2. It can launch Islamic funds that don’t give interest (earning interest is against Sharia law), but interest on Assets. 3. It can open more branches in the Asia-Pacific region to leverage its strong financial power and to acquire more retail customers.
1. Consistently falling yields for its conventional bonds maturing in 2015 2. Global economic slowdown 3. Other banks expanding rapidly
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.