Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1280
SWOT Analysis of BB&T with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking, Financial Services
Commercial and Investment Banking
There’s opportunity here
Fast growing, highly profitable financial holding company.
Institutional and individual clients in need of financial assistance.
Institutions and Individuals.
Bank with Stable ratings throughout the holding company.
1. Top 10 US Financial services holding with a strong market position 2. Strong capital position with over 30,000 employees 3. Successful history of managing acquisitions helpful in attracting further targets 4. Wide range of services offered from Banking, Loans, Investment Services, Insurance, e-Services
1. Challenges in residential real estate markets to strain nonperforming assets. 2. Intensely competitive market and limited product offerings compared to leaders in the competition 3. Limited global presence compared to large institutions
1. Cross selling of products and services 2. Repaying treasury and exiting the TARP program 3. Possibility of expanding presence into HBOS branch network
4. Raising rates paid on its mini-cash ISA
1. Consolidation and competition in the financial services industry may impact deposit market share 2. Adverse impact of the likely credit card crisis in the US 3. High street bank's Net operations leading the field
1. Bank of America Corporation 2.Regions Financial Corp. 3.Sun trust banks,Inc.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.