Kuwait Finance House SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2151
SWOT Analysis of Kuwait Finance House with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kuwait Finance House
Kuwait Investment Authority
Banking and Finance
Leading Islamic Financial Institution in the World (mission)
First Islamic bank established in the State of Kuwait and today they are one of the foremost Islamic Financial Institutions in the world.
People who are interested in local and international investment activities.
Families, Corporates , Investors
To be the Leading Islamic Financial Institution in the World by Providing Competitive and Shari’a Compliant Banking, Financing and Investment Products to Exceed the Expectations of Our Customers, to Motivate Our Employees and to Meet the Objectives of Our Shareholders.
1. Got the award for Most Trusted Islamic Bank from World Finance 2. A secure online website that allows for 140 different banking services that can be conducted with ease from home or office 3. A state of the art, voice recognition call center called “SAWTAK” that operates 24/7. The first of its kind in Kuwait 4. Through such services, KFH has attained large share of the retail banking market share in Kuwait
5. ATMs that over-arch the State of Kuwait, strategically located for easy access 6. Investment activities in the US, Europe, South East Asia and the Middle East
1. Over-dependence on the Middle East and limited global exposure compare to leading banks 3. Oil-driven economy with limited diversification opportunity
1. Potential for Islamic financial services in US where Muslim population is expected to grow 2. Global expansion can increase reach of Islamic banking 3. It can launch dollar-denominated Islamic bonds.
4. It can launch Islamic funds that don’t give interest (earning interest is against Sharia law), but interest on Assets.
1. Economic Slowdown 2. Vulnerable to US policies regarding oil imports 3. Unrest in the Gulf region
1. Central bank of Kuwait 2. Industrial bank of Kuwait 3. Al-Ahli Bank of Kuwait
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.