National Bank of Kuwait SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 2509
SWOT Analysis of National Bank of Kuwait with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
National Bank of Kuwait
National Bank of Kuwait S.A.K (NBK)
Growth. Trust. Safety.
Premier Arab bank that serves the national needs as its priority.
Caters to the financial and banking needs of MENA.
High Net Worth Individuals.
Dominant player in the Kuwaiti market with a leading market share among all business lines and the largest, most diversified distribution network.
1. Stable management team and its clear and focused strategy. 2. NBK’s strength rests on its consistent profitability, high asset quality, and strong capitalization. 3. Full spectrum of innovative and unrivalled financial and investment services and solutions for individuals, corporate and institutional clients. 4. NBK has consistently been awarded the highest credit ratings of all banks in the region by the major international rating agencies: Moody’s, Standard and Poor’s and Fitch Ratings.
5. The bank’s international network now comprises more than 175 branches, subsidiaries and representative ofﬁces in 17 countries on four continents, of which 10 are in the Middle East.
6. Stable and strong management with a long-serving executive team and unrivaled track record.
1. Huge player in MENA countries but outside that presence is negligible. 2. Focus is mainly on Corporate and Investment banking services.
1. Infrastructure leasing finance 2. Finance to power companies and Airlines 3. Finance to SSI sector to boost the exports and economy
1. Unrest in the Gulf region 2. Petroleum products now account for over 90% of export revenues, and approx 80% of government income, so Kuwait’s economy is very vulnerable to global oil markets and US policies 3. Competition from global banks
1. Ahli United Bank B.S.C. 2. Arab Banking Corporation (B.S.C.) 3. Gulf International Bank B.S.C.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.