Sberbank of Russia SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1767
SWOT Analysis of Sberbank of Russia with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Sberbank of Russia
Central bank of Russia
Banking and Financial Services
By your side; Always Nearby
Largest bank in Russia and Eastern Europe. (Undisputed Leader)
Institutions and Entrepreneurs looking for any financial assistance.
Families, Corporate, Small entrepreneurs.
It is a bank for the local people for all their needs.
1. Sberbank today is one of the largest credit institution in Russia and CIS 2. Over a quarter of total banking assets in Russia, about half of retail deposits, about one-third of retail & corporate lending 3. The largest branch network in Russia — over 20,000 offices,
260,000 employees 4. 300 million individual accounts vs. 140 million country population.
5. The Bank has the highest national scale rating of AAA
1. Speculation of governance failure due to Russia’s Central Bank Stake 2. Contraction on its balance sheet due to strengthening of the ruble against the U.S. dollar and the euro
1. Better Cross Sales 2. Better relationship management 3. Simplification of business processes
4. It can acquire small regional banks in India to tap the rural population where the potential and growth are maximum
5. It can also acquire or enter into strategic alliance in South Africa or Brazil to tap the developing nation market
1. The macroeconomic situation 2. Growing competition in the Russian financial sector 3. The risk of cost/income ratio deterioration
1. Alfa Group Consortium 2. Deutsche Bank Ltd 3. MDM Bank
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.