Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1119
SWOT Analysis of UBI Banca with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Retail Banking and Financial Services
Union of Italian Banks.
Listed co-operative Bank – Dual governance system.
People who are on the lookout for loans.
Retail banking customers.
The bank that has presence in all the wealthy parts of the country.
1. One of the top five banking group in Italy by both market capitalization and number of branches. 2. The Group, mainly domestic, has a multiregional coverage with over 1,900+ branches. 3. Almost three-quarters of its total revenues comes from Retail banking. 4. Over 4 Million client base
5. 9 network banks with capillary territorial coverage and a sales force of over 9,000 people (including 1,000 financial advisors)
1. Low penetration across Europe and the world; just a regional player 2. Increasing operating expenses and tough competition
1. Financing the priority sector, i.e, Agriculture. 2. Small Scale industry financing. 3. Taxation related consulting.
1. Euro zone Crisis. 2. Italian Public debt which has reached 119.1% of total GDP. 3. 5% of the branches were closed in last 4 years indicating that the bank is going through problems and is losing on the business they were getting from the closed branches.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to UBI Banca. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.