Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1206
SWOT Analysis of Citic Securities with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
Steady, visionary and strong
Advanced account management system making it one of the largest underwriters in China
Enterprises and institution investors
Large and medium sized enterprises and institution investors
Enterprises and institution investors looking for financial advisory services
1. Improvement in distribution platform through acquisition. 2. Geographical spread of the business through partnerships. 3. Abundant operational experience helped to gain position as special purpose trust in MBS project of China.
4. Strong position of underwriter in the financial market of China.
5. First mover advantage: First IPO by a Chinese brokerage.
1. Heavy dependence on the China market and limited penetration across the world
1. Stake in new ventures opening up offshore opportunities. 2. Increasing avenues of investing in growth opportunities.
1. Increasing competition in the market. 2. Susceptable to legal and regulatory changes.
3. Dip in economic growth of China in first quarter of 2012.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.