HAL Trust Investments SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1473
SWOT Analysis of HAL Trust Investments with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
HAL Trust Investments
HAL Holding N.V
Banking and Financial Services
Increasing long-term shareholder value (vision)
Robust domestic investment company with a well proven track record
Enterprise and institutions
Enterprise and institutions looking for raising funds through investments in them
Acquiring and holding significant shareholdings in companies for growth
1. Massive workforce: Over twenty four thousand employees 2. Healthy revenue and consistent performance 3. Results of investments are well proven and have good track record. 4. Having investments in companies such as Boskalis, Dockwise, Safilo, Vopak amongst the list.
1. Centralized: Concentrated on geographic scale 2. Dependent on volatile financial market
1. Growth on a global scale through partnerships, mergers and acquisitions. 2. Achieving organic growth through investments in other sectors.
1. Contraction of Netherland’s GDP by 0.6 percent during fourth quarter of 2011. 2. Constrained by regulations and legislations. 3. Intensifying competition.
1. TNO Bedrijven B.V 2.Yukos International UK BV 3.IMC Financial Markets, Inc
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.