Strives and acts for: improved performance of portfolio companies; global growth; and an avid commitment to the community.
Enterprise and institutions looking to raise money through investments.
Growth making enterprise and institutions looking to raise money through investments.
Israel’s prominent business group with total assets of over US$ 35 billion which invests in enterprises
1. Backing through government ownership. 2. Spread across 260 branches, and managing assets of 171 billion 3. Ongoing capital market activity demonstrated by over twenty portfolio companies, which are traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE), as well as on the American and European stock exchanges 4. Global strength with local flexibility: Domestic and global presence of subsidiaries in over 100 countries worldwide and a total workforce of over 40,000 employees.
5. Long-term agreements with union which aim to reduce costs in the short, medium, and long term.
1. Decrease in government ownership increased vulnerability 2. Decline in credit spreads for most of the business, resulting in lower profits
1. Growth in Isreal’s econmony. 2. Diversification of business through mergers and acquisitions. 3. Scope of further geographical expansion through investments, mergers and acquisitions.
1. Impacted by regulatory and legislative changes 2.Intensifying competition of global and local players
1.Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services Ltd 2.Africa-Israel Investments Ltd 3.Saban Capital Group Inc
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.