Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 958
SWOT Analysis of Espírito Santo Financial with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Espírito Santo Financial
Espírito Santo Financial Group
Banking and Financial Services
Who knows, knows, and knows the BES.
Supports Portuguese firms and individuals abroad, and captures increasing trade flows.
Institutions and Entrepreneurs looking for any financial assistance
Focus on countries with strong cultural and economic ties with Portugal, centred around Strategic triangle of lberia, South America and Africa.
A fully integrated and internationally diversified financial services group having Global Presence with Portuguese roots.
1. Banco Espírito Santo one of the biggest publically quoted commercial bank in Portugal 2. It and its subsidiaries, namely BES Investment operates in Portugal, Spain, Angola and Brazil 3. Internationally BES Group is present in Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde Islands, China, Spain and the USA through small operational subsidiaries
5. It is also one of the largest insurance groups in Portugal
6. One of the most popular financial services company in Portugal
1. Limited geographic presence across major European countries and also across Americas and Asian growing economies 2. Dependence on Portugese market, which in turn is dependent on EU policies
1. Acquisition of some regional banks in emerging countries to create a portfolio of strong and loyal small time retail customers. 2. SME financing in BRICS. 3. Infrastructure leasing finance in South East Asian Countries.
1. Eurozone debt crisis. 2. The loss of confidence and growing risk aversion associated with the financial instability in the Euro Zone led to a drying up of liquidity in the money and credit markets, which was particularly noticeable in August and September 2011. 3. Govt policies and EU Regulations
1. Banco De Portugal 2. Banco Finantia 3. Banco Popular Portugal
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.