Fukuoka Financial Group SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 793
SWOT Analysis of Fukuoka Financial Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Fukuoka Financial Group
Fukuoka Financial Group
Banking and Financial Services
To be your bank of choice
Broad area-based regional financial group
People who are on the lookout for credit for fulfilling their needs.
Retail and Corporate clients with the core target of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises.
Fukuoka Financial Group aims to become a financial group that creates values for all stakeholders by: Enhancing perception and taking actions without fear of failure, Pursuing high quality for future progress, and Bolstering people's optimum choice.
1. FFG’s network extends across the Kyushu region in Japan 2. The Bank of Fukuoka is among the top banks in Japan 3. Strong brand equity and customer loyalt in Japan 4. The Kumamoto Family bank a top retail bank in Kumamoto.
5. A strong employee base of approx 7000 employees
1. Major presence is in the Kyushu area only. 2. Limited only in Japan, and no penetration into other Asian or global economies 3. Brand name is not famous like Citi and other big companies
1. Consultancy to Small business enterprises. 2. They can move into strategic partnership with other interntional banks 3. As they have expertise to cater to the needs of SME clients, they can very well move to developing countries to service SME clients as the current growth comes from SMEs only in developing nations.
1. The recent earthquake has had a considerable impact on regional economies 2. Euro zone crisis and economic fluctuations 3. Japan is prone to natural disasters, hence infrastructure and operations can be disturbed
1. Fukuoka Chūō Bank 2. Aichi Bank 3. Nishi-Nippon City Bank
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fukuoka Financial Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.