Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 1279
SWOT Analysis of Huntington Bancshares with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Banking and Financial Services
A Bank Invested in people
The Bank of the Midwest in US
Any person or corporate looking for financial help in the midwestern region of USA
Individuals and families, small businesses, and middle market businesses and not-for-profit businesses.
Delivering a superior experience in our customers' local markets.
1. It is one of the top American regional banks 2. It was ranked recognized by Forbes amongst the best banks of the world 3. It provides retail and commercial financial services in mid US 4. The Huntington National Bank, founded in 1866, provides full-service commercial, small business, and consumer banking services; mortgage banking services etc
5. Has over 660 traditional branches and convenience branches located in grocery stores and retirement centers and over 1,300 ATMs 6. Has an employee base of over 11,000 people
1. Limited global tie-ups or associations means dependence on US markets 2. Presence is only in the Midwestern region in US 3. Insignificant foreign banking operations
1. Increase customer cross-selling and improving operating efficiency. 2. New customers and increased contribution from key fee income
activities including capital markets, treasury management services etc 3. Possible expansion in other regions of the country and global expansion
1. Fluctuating economy and recessions can affect operations hugely 2. The low interest rate environment, coupled with a relatively flat yield curve, is a direct reflection of the uncertainty and volatility of the national and global economy. 3. Volatile financial markets.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.